Happy last day of the 3rd month of 2019 😄 In case you don’t know, today is the last day of March.
In the business world, every year is always spitted into 4 quarters 👇
Quarter 1 – Jan to March
Quarter 2 – April to June
Quarter 3 – July to Sept
Quarter 4 – Oct – Dec
Now, the first quarter of 2019 is gone and we are about to step into a new quarter tonight 😇
As Nigeria’s Top blog, we will like to check up on all our Fans if their various plans are working out as outlined at the beginning of the year (New year resolutions).
– Did you start that new business you promised to start?
– Are you able to Quit that addiction(s) you promise to stop or still doing it?
– Are you a better person as compared to how you were in 2018 or still the same old you?
Our big question is this 👇
Are Your Plans For 2019 Working Out For You Already?
We sincerely want to hear from you all.
Drop your comments.
OUR PRAYER FOR YOU ALL
- For those winning already, we wish you more wins, e no go stop 🙏
- For those still striving & struggling to get it right, the month of April and all the remaining of 2019 will obey for you and bless you massively 🙏