Find Us on Facebook

Latest News

Heartbreak as Beautiful Young Woman Suddenly Dies After Taking ‘Unknown’ Party Drug (Photo)

Family and friends have been left completely heartbroken after a young beautiful lady died when she took ‘unknown’ party drugs.

Amy Vigus
The devastated parents of Amy Vigus, a 20-year-old lady who died after taking what she believed was MDMA have paid tribute to their daughter in a moving viral video.
According to Daily Star UK, Amy Vigus, 20, tragically died after taking an “unknown substance”while partying with friends in London earlier this week.
In a heart-wrenching video posted on Facebook, her grieving parents have warned against the dangers of taking drugs.
Describing the tragic circumstances of her death, they said “beautiful” Amy made a “mistake” after taking the drug in a “moment of madness”.
Her body rejected the drug, causing her to be“violently sick and fitting multiple times” before being taken home, where she collapsed “one more time”.
With Amy fighting for life, her horrified parents tried to perform life-saving CPR in their own home.
But after being rushed to hospital, Amy, from Colchester in Essex, slipped into a coma and died a few days later.
A mournful video, titled “our Amy, telling the story of her death” has now been posted on Facebook, where it has been viewed more than two million times.
The narrator of the video describes Amy as“cheeky, mischievous, adventurous and caring” and“the most beautiful girl”.
The voiceover says: “Our Amy boarded a train on the 19th August, 2017, which would take her to Elrow Town, London.
“She arrived looking as Amy always did – hair in, eyelashes on, glitter in her hair and a smile on her face.
“This is when our Amy made a mistake. In a moment of madness, she took an unknown substance she was led to believe was the party drug MDMA.
“She continued to socialise and smile. Then, she began to pay for her mistake. Amy’s body rejected whatever unknown substance she had taken.
“This led to her being violently sick and fitting multiple times. Our Amy managed to make it home where she collapsed one more time.
“Her parents were left with no other option to perform CPR on her daughter in their own home.”
Amy died at Colchester General Hospital, where the corridors “echoed with the cries and screams of her family members”.
Now her family have set up a JustGiving page to raise money for the hospital that tried to save her life.
Paying tribute to the hospital, a message on the page states: “Colchester Intensive Care Unit provided amazing care for Amy when she was taken to hospital.
“We can’t thank the staff enough for their incredible support and attention they gave Amy and her family.”

Leave a Reply