It is hard being short.
From all the short people jokes to not being able to reach the highest shelf around, short people don’t have it easy. Everyone constantly reminds them that they are short as if they don’t already know. And the short people jokes are always bandied around. Here are some struggles that are too real for short folks:
1. Reaching top shelf anyway is a pain
How can things be that high?!
2. Your tall friends use you as an armrest
Your tall friends are always leaning on your shoulders or head. Like they are only tired when you’re there.
3. Everyone refers to you as small and cute
And it is not funny.
4. Your nickname has “short” in it
Does shortie or smallie sound familiar?
5. Hugging tall people is always awkward
Tall people always want to hug!
6. Everyone reminds you of how short you are
Like you’ve somehow forgotten!
7. You’re always in front for group pictures
Front is always calling your name like:
8. Your tall friends have carried you at one point
And they thought it was hilarious even though you didn’t.
9. You always have to shop in the kids’ section
That’s the only way you will get something that fits.
10. You’ve mastered the art of the tippy toe
You’re okay because tippy toe tallness got your back.