As they say, Maths isn’t for everyone.
Some people were just baffled by algebra and perplexed by long division. Are you one of those people who always got a headache when you were asked to find ‘X’?
Here are a few things only people who were rubbish with numbers in school will relate to:
1. You always rejoiced when the Maths teacher delivered a message saying they won’t be coming to class.
2. There were those easy Maths tests where everyone passed but you still failed…
and you couldn’t help but wonder what’s wrong with you.
3. You had no idea what a logarithm is.
But you could spell it well together with many other maths terms. Because while numbers were your enemy, words were your friends.
4. The maths teacher always hated you and thought you were dumb.
5. But the language teachers loved you.
6. The worst thing was being asked to do a sum on the blackboard.
7. You had to try to be friends with guys who were good in Maths, even if you didn’t like them.
8. Your parents always gave you hell for failing Maths.
9. It took you forever to learn the multiplication table in primary school.
10. No matter how good or disciplined you were, you were tempted to copy during maths tests.
11. You deserve to be in the Guinness book of records for the most number of yawns during a Maths class.
12. You couldn’t do any sum in your head. You just had to write it down or use a calculator.
13. During exams, time was always up before you were done.
14. You felt like you owned the world when you were lucky to pass a maths exam that one time.
15. You were quick to avoid anything related to Maths when it came to choosing subjects in high school.
16. Double lessons in Maths were the worst form of torture.
17. Let’s not even talk about homework or assignments.
Can you relate?