This is to inform all newly admitted candidates of the University of Lagos, that they are to start their registration and screening Monday, 8th of January, 2018
Premium attention needs to be paid to the following document that make candidates eligible for registration
- UTME JAMB RESULT SLIP / DIRECT ENTRY JAMB FORM
- ADMISSION LETTER PRINTED FROM JAMB WEBSITE (INSTITUTION’S COPY)
- UNILAG POST UTME RESULT (FOR UTME CANDIDATES ONLY)
- SSCE/GCE/NECO STATEMENT OF RESULT/CERTIFICATE
- LETTER OF REFERENCE FROM A REPUTABLE CLERGYMAN/LAWYER/SENIOR CIVIL SERVANT
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE / SWORN DECLARATION OF AGE
- TESTIMONIAL FROM SECONDARY SCHOOL ATTENDED
- STATE OF ORIGIN / CERTIFICATE
- PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH (12 COPIES)
- SCREENING FORM (3 COPIES) TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM www.unilag.edu.ng
Candidates admitted on Catchment (RC) and Educational Less Developed States (RD) basis need to prove their indigeneship beyond reasonable doubt. admission list that indicate the Admission criteria is hereby attached. Admission is provisional, candidates who do not meet set criteria should not registered.
Please not that Merit Admission List had earlier been sent to Deans of Faculties for registration purpose. However, the Supplementary Admission list is still being processed online on CAPS and will be made available at the earliest time possible.
Also freshers should not proceed on course registration in the interim until their portals are individually activated so that they can generate payment advice which requires some processes from CITS and Admission Office.