The College of Technology at the University of Houston, Texas is offering the Tier One Fully-funded scholarships to interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to empower students in their pursuit of learning, discovery, leadership, and engagement.
Application Deadline: November 15th 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at(Country): USA
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Scholarships:
- Funding for four years1 of tuition and mandatory fees
- Funding for first two years of room and board
- Abroad stipend and a mentored research stipend
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have a 1400 SAT or 30 ACT composite score, and rank in the top 10% of your class
- be freshmen or undergraduates
- have applied or applying for a course of study
- have good academic records
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- Your application for admission to the University.
- Your Tier One Scholarship application.
- A letter of recommendation sent directly by the recommender to email@example.com. Your letter should be from an individual who knows you well (high school teacher, school administrator, club advisor, etc.).
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: University Of Houston, USA