Whether you’ve got a human hair piece or just want to make your synthetic wig look as real as possible, it’s all about customization and having the right tricks up your sleeve.
Once you’ve mastered the tricks, you’ll love the compliments and attention you’ll be getting because of your fabulous ‘natural hair’.
Here are a few tips to getting that natural look with wigs:
1. Make sure you buy a wig that resembles your hair color.
2. Trim it if it’s unreasonably long.
No one will believe it’s your real hair if it’s too far past your shoulders. For a more realistic look, keep it at shoulder length.
3. Buy a wig that works with your hair texture.
If you have curly hair get a curly wig, if you have straight hair, a straight wig would make sense.
4. Usually, buying a lace front wig would provide for a more natural look, however, a normal synthetic wig can still work as long as you’ve followed the above instructions.
5. When putting on your wig, first partition your hair. Leave a bit of your hair at the front, and cover the rest at the back with a wig cap.
6. Ensure that the hair at the back is flattened so it doesn’t create a ‘bumpy look’ once the wig is on.