Nigerian relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, has advised Nigerian men to have s*x with their wives as much as 16 times a week to keep their marriages strong.
In an open letter titled: “Letter to Husbands”, popular Lagos-based psychologist and relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, took taken to his Instagram page and advised Nigerian men to have s*x with their wives as much as 16 times a week, and oral s*x five times a week, to keep their marriages strong, adding that it is their duty, no excuses.
The flamboyant relationship consultant and socialite, also asked men not have have passwords for their phones or any device, and if having one is necessary, their wives should know it.
Other advises he gave were not to waste the wife’s food, serving her breakfast in bed everyday as well as having a prayer and fasting schedule with her.
Here’s the letter in full below;
Letter to Husbands – “You should have sex with your wife at least 16 times a week” (Case study; Nigerian men)
Society has put so much pressure on women these days. If a man cheats it’s his wife’s fault for not “keeping him or satisfying him”, this notion is absolutely wrong. There are a million things a woman is asked to do just to keep her man, but there is no list of things a man is asked to do to keep his woman.
We Men make it seem like women want to get married more than us and we’re doing them a favor by committing or being in a relationship. Most Men act like they are the only ones who are granted free PASS to cheat or it is their right to cheat. Women can cheat as well but they choose to be loyal in relationships for Love, peace sake and to keep their homes.
Here are a list of things that Husbands should do to make their relationship work:
1. S*x : You should have s*x with your wife at least 16 times a week and Oral s*x 5 times a week. This is your duty as man. It is your responsibility. No excuses
2. You must not have passwords on your phone or any device. If passwords are necessary, your wife should have them all.
3. You must not let her food waste. A happy married man shouldn’t be seen eating outside only lunch at work is allowed.
4. Bring your wife breakfast in bed and bring back a gift from work everyday. Every single day. Even if it is fruits, a wig, a painting or flowers.
5. Prayer schedule. Fix a prayer & fasting routine once a month with your wife to tackle personal issues.
6. Even if she has a job. She deserves a weekly or monthly allowance of at least N100,000.
7. Men complain that their wives don’t look the same as when they first met. A lot of men have pot bellies too. Work on your physical appearance.
8. Listen to her. No matter how tired or busy you are. Listen to her and gossip with her.
If you don’t appreciate your wife. She may seek appreciation elsewhere. It’s a full time job to be a good wife. Make it a full time job to be a good husband.